Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beginnings?

Hi everyone! So firstly, yes I do have another blog that I will still update about my past experiences in Cambridge University; however, I thought I'd start a blog and this time (try) to blog as I go through the process of interning abroad at Scotland Parliament.

Unlike my other blog knowledgeandcritique.blogspot.com , this blog does focus on resources and the struggles I go through etc. The process of applying, where to find some scholarships, addressing the difference between interning and studying abroad etc.

Again if you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will respond as soon as I can.

So without further ado, here's the beginnings of my second blog: scotlandparliamentintern.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

-Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment